jueves, 24 de enero de 2008

A'N'D

Azumi y David nacieron por separado los días ocho y diez de Abril. Azumi y David nacieron juntos el día 9 de Abril y se bautizaron como A'N'D. De la unión de sus iniciales han salido desde el 95 multitud de proyectos creativos: publicaciones, performances, accesorios de moda...

Cacé una reseña sobre ellos en una revista y cada cosa que he visto de ellos me ha gustado más que la anterior. De la suma de sus dos cabezas salen objetos con doble personalidad: bolsos con suelas de zapatos, camisas con mangas de camisetas, camisetas con espalda de camisas, collares con actitud de gafas.

Todas buenas mezclas que hacen pensar que ellos, también son una buena mezcla.






7 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Here is my weblog :: http://www.het-vakantiehuis-frankrijk.nl/duitsland.htm

Anónimo dijo...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

my webpage ... vacature arnhem

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks to my father who shared with me on the topic of this website, this weblog is genuinely amazing.


my webpage; vakantieparken frankrijk

Anónimo dijo...

There is definately a great deal to learn about this subject.

I love all of the points you made.

my website :: france national holidays 2013

Anónimo dijo...

I enjoy what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the amazing works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll.

Feel free to surf to my weblog :: webpage

Anónimo dijo...

I was able to find good information from your articles.


Here is my website ... vakantiehuisje frankrijk :: :
:

Anónimo dijo...

I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic.

I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this information for my mission.


Here is my blog post; particuliere vakantiehuizen